The field of information technologies is the main industry for Dexis Partners. We have significant experience in service provision to IT clients: both in terms of legal support of specific projects and ongoing IT company operation.
We provide the following services:
- Corporate IT business structuring in Ukraine and abroad.
- Thanks to a wide network of international contacts, we can offer an ideal corporate structuring model for your business with due account of all advantages and minimized potential risks.
- Regulation of relations between the founders (shareholder agreements).
- We know how important it is to agree on everything “on the shore”, that is why we can prepare drafts, help you conduct negotiations and conclude the respective agreement in order to take into account the interests of both parties and to minimize misunderstandings concerning joint business in the future.
- Tax counseling.
- We prepare detailed analysis of your business and choose the most efficient tax load option. We provide support services at all the stage of transition to the Diia City mode or exiting it.
- Agreements for current operation.
- We prepare agreements on software development, non-disclosure agreements, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements with clients and contractors, help conduct negotiations with counterparties and settle disputable issues arising from the contractual provisions, in the client’s favour.
- Personal data protection.
- We make analysis of the applicability of the GDPR provisions to your business, develop relevant privacy policies, provide expert assessment of potential risks of personal data breach and suggest ways to minimize them.
- Protection of intellectual property rights and transfer of software copyright.
- We develop the legal basis for intellectual property right transfer.
- Organization of current operation of IT companies.
- We ensure complete support of the clients’ current operations: efficient solving of problematic issues, analysis of draft agreements from end clients, amending and discussion of positions at joint meetings or calls.