Representation before the European Court of Human Rights
Dexis Partners lawyers provide effective legal advice for cases that are pending before the European Court of Human Rights. Having considerable experience in working with public international law and European law, they are able to assess the prospects of [making a successful application] to Strasbourg and prepare all the necessary documents.
As part of this practice we:
- assess the prospects of making a successful application to the European Court of Human Rights;
- advise on specific aspects of training and treatment procedures;
- prepare a statement to the European Court of Human Rights and supporting documents;
- ensure the procedures for submitting an application [are correctly carried out] [in regard to the] priority, full or partial anonymity and confidentiality of files;
- file a petition for taking interim measures;
- communicate with the European Court of Human Rights when considering an application, preparing responses to comments and formulating requirements for just satisfaction;
- provide support for friendly settlement procedures;
- provide support for the execution of the decision of the European Court of Human Rights in Ukraine.